It is officially Christmas season and now is the time to get crafting for decor and presents! We have pulled together some of our very favorite DIY Christmas Ornaments to give you inspiration for this upcoming holiday!
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Debra again from Housewife Eclectic. I have been creating like crazy for my Harry Potter Christmas tree. You can check out all of my Harry Potter DIY Ornaments below.
- We’d love it if you pinned the Ornament image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!