With Christmas over, and drab winter days still upon us, I'm always ready to start adding more color to my life. Since Pantone announced their Ultra Violet as their color for the year, I thought it would be fun to celebrate all things purple and violet.
Assymmetrical Body Pillow | Trinity Stitch Tutorial | Fancy Nancy Costume Tutorial | Be You-tiful Shirt | Lemon and Lilac Sugar Scrub
Purple Yarn Wig | Ombre French Knot Hoop | Purple Sweet Potato Recipes | Teen Bedroom Reveal | Reversible Doll Sleeping Bag
Easiest Ever Cuddle Pillows | Adirondack Chairs | Easy Glitter Slime | Colorful Layered Fruit Smoothie
Colorful Nightstand Makeover | Owl Crochet Purse | Alice Through the Looking Glass Quotes | Expecto Patronum Bath Bombs
It's time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we've been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
You can also find me hanging out here:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Nativity picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week's theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!