Fall weather is starting to feel more like winter in many parts of the country, so you'll appreciate these DIY quilts, blankets, and pillow to help you feel cozy.
Vintage Sheet Charm Square Quilt |Color Block Baby Blanket | Nautical Whale Quilt |Fat-Quarter Snuggle Blanket |Mini-Memory Quilt in Red |Anne of Green Gables Christmas Quilt
Cotton and Steel Christmas HST Quilt |Hourglass Quilt | Christmas Memory Quilt | Wonderland Quilt | Grey Diamond Afghan | Gingham Girls Mini Dresden Quilt | Receiving Blanket
Disappearing Nine Patch Cuddle Quilt | QBQ Quilt | Union Jack Rag Quilt | 30 Minute Family Blanket | Colorful Houses Table Runner | Hidden Safari Party Quilt
It's time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we've been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
You can also find me hanging out here:
Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Quilt and Pillow picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week's theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!