It's time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly I hope you are all have a fantastic week. \
It's me Marissa and I'm your host this week. I hope you like all the DIY Jewelry Tutorials that I rounded up from the last few months of Block Parties. Seriously I want to make them all! SO much cuteness.
my blog for great tutorials, recipes, book reviews, and giveaways. Tomorrow I'll kick it off with a giant giveaway including all kinds of Potter awesomeness and a 50$ AMAZON gift card. Hope to see you there! Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Jewelry Round Up image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Please show my sponsors some love...
Smitten Scattered Hearts in Pink - Quilt Sandwich Fabrics
|Garden Tomb - Art Print from Prints of Peace||Anatomical Heart Pendant from Boutique Academia|