Mini Collage Upcycled Lid Ornament | Popsicle Stick Ornament | Metal Marker Gift Tags (would be fun to hang these as ornaments) | Harry Potter Potions Ornament Bottle Brush Jar Ornaments | Beach Themed Ornament | Scroll Saw Ornament | Toddler Ornament Gemstone Ornament | Pearler Bead Ornaments | Christmas Star Ornament | Reindeer Ornament snowman ornament | Hole Punch Ornament | Wood Glitter Ornament | mason jar lid ornament Rustic Wood Ornament | Scented Clay Ornament | Snow Globe Ornament | Glass Glitter Ornament Chalkboard Ornament | Foam Ornaments | Wine Cork Reindeer Ornament | Wine Cork Reindeer Ornament | Money Ornament One of my favorite parts about handmade Christmas ornaments is that everyone in the family can join in on the fun. Here are a collection of over 20 awesome DIY Christmas Ornament tutorials perfect for the whole family.
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here today as this week’s host. Here are a few of my favorite projects since I hosted last time!
Lots of Gilmore Girls inspired Recipes and Crafts | Lots of Gilmore Girls inspired Recipes and Crafts | Lots of Gilmore Girls inspired Recipes and CraftsNow let’s see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of Christmas Ornament Tutorials!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!