Today I'm hosting my first Block Party. Having just joined in on all this linky party excitement, I'm thrilled to be your host and hope you party along with me and my fabulous co-hosts.
hosted by: Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings
| Keeping It Simple | Hungry Happenings | Pieces by Polly
For those of you, who have not yet visited my blog, Hungry Happenings, I create festive food and edible crafts for holidays and special occasions. I'm busy working on Valentine's Day projects, so this week's featured posts are all related to the most romantic of holidays.
Here are just a few of the fun tutorials shared by all of your Block Party hosts.
Vanilla Buttercream Candy from Making the World Cuter
Heart Pockets from Rae Gun Ramblings
Calzone Hearts from Hungry Happenings
Easy Washi Tape Heart from Keeping it Simple
Dementors Revenge Candy Bar Wrappers from Pieces by Polly
We had so many fantastic blog posts linked up last week and I chose some of my favorite
Valentine's Day projects to feature here today. Stop by and take a look at these
wonderful tutorials and recipes.
Burlap Covered Foam Core Letters from My Love to Create
Wineglass Lampshade from Wesens Art
Gooey Red Velvet Brownies from Beyond Frosting
DIY Heart Wall Art from Homey Oh My!
Valentine's Wreath from Nap-Time Creations
Valentine Mail Box Cake Pops from The Partiologist
Printable Crayon Valentine's from printabelle
Felt Hearts Headband from Kiddie Foodies
- We'd love it if you pinned the two images from above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you've linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the linky isn’t working, please click HERE!