Welcome to this weeks Block Party, in case you missed the announcement yesterday, we've got fun things beginning on the blog today, so be sure to check back this afternoon for the first For the LOVE of BOOKS post as we celebrate National Reading Month at Pieces by Polly.
Welcome to the party!
We've joined forces to bring you one big block party! You’ll only have to link up once to to be listed on all five sites!
hosted by: Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings| Keeping It Simple | Hungry Happenings | Pieces by Polly
Hi friends, it's Marissa here as today's host! I'm in full on baby mode so today I wanted to share some fun baby related projects that you've all been up to.
Also here are a few of my recent posts that I'd love you to check out when you get the chance:
- Super Hero Dress and Pow! Headband Tutorial
- Buffalo Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- Great Books being turned into Movies this year
Great DIY Baby Projects
Baby Shortalls | Baby Shoes | Camera Lens Pal | Baby Shirt | Cardigan Onesie | Heart Patch Baby Leggins | Baby Crown
And not to forget our hosts, here are a few baby friendly contributions from them as well!
New Born Baby Pants | Car Seat Cover with Zip Peek hole | Baby Blocks | Diaper Blow Out Bag | Baby Chicks Cheese Balls
Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!