Lemon Berry Cupcakes | Raspberry Tarts | Berry Marshmallows | Vegan Berry Chocolate Cheesecake | Sour Cream Berry Cake | Indigo Berry Brownies | Berry Cupcakes | Banana Blueberry Bread | Felt Blueberry Muffins | Berry Quinoa | Strawberry Shortcakes | Berry Tart | Berry Treasure Cake | Strawberry Shortcake Log | Frozen Strawberry Shortcake Sandwiches | Berry Pops | Berry Muffins
I hope you have had a fabulous week. It's Marissa again as your host for this week's Block Party. I love Summer first because it just seems like you get to spend more time with the people you love but also because of the berries! I have been gobbling up all sorts of berries non-stop and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. Here are some of my favorite berry recipes that have been linked up over the last few weeks.
What have I been up to? Well if you have caught me on Instagram you know that my little guy has started teething so I feel like that's all I've been doing. But I have managed to squeeze in a few projects and a 300$ gift card giveaway that I'd love you to check out!
Now it’s time to show us what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Berry Round Up image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!