Chicken Parmesan | Cream Cheese Chicken Pasta | Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup | Chicken Taco Recipe | BBQ Chicken Breast | Root Beer Pulled Pork | Pumpkin Soup | Crock Pot Beef | Sticky Chicken | Taco Casserole | Healthy Chicken Stew
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly I hope you had a lovely weekend..
It’s me Marissa again and I’m your host this week. It's solidly Fall here and things are getting busy with work. Every Fall I make close to 500 costumes and the orders are starting to fly in. That being said I thought it would be good to collect some Slow Cooker Recipes to make preparing dinner less of a chore. Here are some awesome crock pot recipes that you guys have shared recently!
Besides costume making I've been up to some fun on the blog, here are a few of my favorite recent posts:
- How to Stencil Fabric Tutorial (and the best paint to use for the task!)
- 15 minute Crown Tutorial and Free Pattern
- Teddy Vest Tutorial AKA That time I dressed my super cute baby up as a Bear (yes his name does happen to be Teddy)
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Slow Cooker Recipes image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Please show my sponsors some love...