The countdown to Christmas is on! I don't know about you, but it snuck up on me. My kids are now out of school for Christmas vacation and I know that they are going to be crazy and hyper and wanting to do something. So I put together a few fun ideas that are perfect for kids to make or do this week!
Cupcake Liner Snowflakes
Ribbon Tree Ornament
Don't Eat Pete Christmas Game
Felt Santa Clothes Pin
Thumb Print Trees
Christmas Ornament Gift Tag
Wooden Gift Tags
Wooden Stick Trees
Lego Soap Dispenser
Button Wreath Ornament
Anyone else doing this last minute? Lately I've been focusing on neighbor gifts, so here are a few easy idea if you need something quick and easy.
* Christmas Soap * Reindeer Gelato Bars * Reindeer Gum *
Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Last Minute Kids Crafts image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!