Thanks so much to Tiffany for putting together a great party for us...
For people all over the country little people are sporting backpacks, carrying lunch boxes, and getting on big yellow buses to take them away from their parents for a whole 6 glorious hours 5 days a week.
Here in my little town of Bend Oregon...we don't go back until the second week of September. Another thing? No magic vehicle takes my children anywhere. Nooooooo. I made the decision to homeschool my children. I get to see their cute faces 24-7-365.
I might need a vacation. Just saying.
Another thing? Parents all over are looking for lunch ideas for their little angels. Which is obviously fantastic, I mean what is more fun to open your lunchbox at school and find a carefully thought out lunch by mom or dad with cute little printed out love notes? I think lunch for myself can be more fun if we're being honest...and you guys linked up some yummy, grown up lunch ideas that I want to try each and every one.
So, pack your cute little bento boxes, carefully crafted PB and J, chopped veggies with healthy dips....and then make one of these delicious lunch ideas for yourself. Cherish your lunch and the time you get to yourself. CHERISH IT! Ahem... I mean wait impatiently until your cherubs come home from school each day. ;)
Grown Up Lunches
Hi everyone! It’s time to link up all the cute things you’ve been doing! I’m Tiffany from Making the World Cuter, and I’ll be hosting this block party today. I have been out of town for about a month and I came home to a mess...a good mess because my husband started remodeling three parts of our house...but I am in a state of chaotic construction and things in the wrong places. Do you know how much fun that is for a control freak like myself? It's not. It's not fun at all. AT ALL. My blog has been a little quiet while we soak up the last bit of summer and try to find the light at the end of this current remodel tunnel...but that doesn't mean I don't want to be inspired by all of you! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! Welcome to the block party!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Grown Up Lunch Ideas image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!