Thanks to Fairfield World for supporting my creativity by supplying me with the Oly-Fun™ Craft Material and compensating me for this post. Ad-Tech provided me with the glue gun and glue. All ideas and opinions are 100% my own.
Time: 1/2 Hour not including backing cupcakes
Here's what you'll need to make your own:
- Medium-to-Stiff Frosting in chosen colors
- Oly-Fun™ Craft Packs in Jelly, Kiwi, and Orange Crush
- Low-Temp Glue Gun or Multi-Temp Glue Gun set to LOW setting (otherwise you'll melt your Oly*Fun.)
- Glue Sticks
- Googly Eyes in an assortment of sizes
- Large Closed Star Icing Decorating Tip and Piping Bag
- Cupcake Wrapper Template
Print out the Cupcake Wrapper Template, trace onto Oly*Fun and cut out. Add Google Eyes with a LOW temp glue gun. A high temp glue gun will melt the Oly*Fun.
With a large closed star icing tip, add frosting for monster hair. If you're unsure how to make the pointy spikes, you can watch this YouTube video.