I think pie might be the most perfect dessert. You can pretty much make a pie that will make anyone happy. Whether it's rich and chocolately or light and fruity pies are so diverse it's no surprise that the holidays are full of them! Here are 20 Must Make Pie Recipes and boy do they look delish.
Monster Cookie Mouse pie | Pumpkin Mousse Pie | Nutella no bake pies | Magic Coconut Cookie Pies | Pecan Turtle Tart | Snickers pie | Mini Muffin Tin Pies | Banana Cream Pie | Berry Cheesecake Pie | mini caramel apple pie | Apple Crumb Pie | coconut cream pie | Oatmeal Cookie Pie | Chocolate Peanut butter | Four Ingredient Flaky Pie Crust | Chocolate Meringue | Strawberry Pie | peanut butter fudge pie | Chocolate Mousse Pie | Pumpkin Pie Phyllo CupsMarissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings as your faithful host for this week. The weather has finally cooled here in Utah and it's making me ready for the Holidays. To me on the top of the holiday food list are pies. So sorry if I cause you to drool during this week's party. And in case you haven't been to my neck of the woods lately, here are some of my favorite posts from the last month.
- If you love comfort food you'll love my new favorite weeknight Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe. Oh it's SOOO good my sister keeps asking me to make it ha.
- Blankets make great gifts for everyone and these 30 minute blankets are our family's favorite (they get fought over all the time) I should really make everyone their own ;)
- I'm so excited about the Hunger Games movie here are some awesome books to read if you loved the Hunger Games.
- We’d love it if you pinned the Pie Recipe Round Up image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.