Rae Gun Ramblings as today’s hosts. Here are a few of my favorite posts I’ve shared in the last month.
- 15 Minute Reversible Placemats tutorial and free pattern. This is a great project to use to teach others to sew (or learn yourself). I actually had my nieces (6 and 8) make the ones in the post you'll have to see how awesome they are!
- I was kind of on a breakfast kick and shared a couple of fun brunch recipes but my favorite were these super easy Corned Beef and Eggs Squares.
- One reason a lot of us don't sew for ourselves is because we aren't our "ideal weight" but with my flexible sizing hack you can finally sew awesome things even if you hope to be a different size soon. I also do this for kids clothes since they grow like weeds. My nieces have worn some of the dresses for 3 years that I used this trick on. Plus you'll get to see my Easter dress! By the way Happy Easter!
- Want a fun project to do with the kids? Everyone will love my easy Lollipop cookie tutorial and recipe.
Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs! Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly
- We’d love it if you pinned the Upcycled Projects round up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!