I had so much fun picking out some awesome crafts and projects to do with the little ones. There's something for a variety of ages and most that the whole family can get in on the fun together!
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here as this week's Block Party host! Here's a few of my favorite recent posts.
Now I'm so excited to see what YOU have been up to. Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs! Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of Awesome Kid Activities!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!