Mother's Day can be hard or joyous or both all at once. If you're one of the "Other Mothers" for whom Mothers' Day can be hard, I've been there. This post is for you. Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms, Birth Moms, Single Moms, Foster Moms, Step-Moms, Expecting Moms, Hopeful Moms, Barren Moms, Moms of Wayward Kids, and everyone else out there.
Spring is here and it's time to start thinking about the outside of your house! Here are 20 great ideas to get you started!
Hi again, it's Kaysi from Keeping it Simple!
Now it's time to party!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
Welcome to the block party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Garden Tips and Crafts image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!