I'm working on setting some measurable checkpoints for each one to help me at home, but here here are the general goals:
- Spend more time focussed on my kids, helping them explore their own interests.
- Be healthier...eat better and exercise more...for the whole family.
- Plan better to bring more opportunities for Gospel teaching and learning in our home. (i.e. more regular family scripture study, more Gospel oriented preschool lessons, better planned Family Home Evenings.)
- Prioritize the craft projects to make sure everything up higher on this list comes first.
- Make computer time more focussed...meaning be faster at doing blog stuff and don't get distracted by other things on the computer, so I can focus on everything up higher on this list.
- Finally make the play kitchen (I've been gathering the stuff for a year and a half) for Sweet Pea's birthday in March.
- Get started on Christmas gifts early...seriously...I'm going to start soon. I did better this year in terms of being realistic about what gifts I could get made, but it was still too ambitious. I saw a project that I think will work for quite a few people on our list for next year, and if I get those done early in the year, then I can focus on building fun memories and traditions, and not making gifts the last couple weeks before Christmas.
- And maybe clean up my sidebars a bit...I know they're kind of a mess. :)
What goals do you have for the new year?