I'm excited to have Jennifer from The Craft Patch up next in our Favorite Blogs Tour. The Craft Patch isn't as well-known as some craft blogs...but it deserves to be. Jennifer's ideas are so fun, easy, and practical that I find myself pinning at least half of her projects. You'll definitely want to take some time and check out her blog...
Hi! I'm Jennifer from The Craft Patch. I am excited to be doing a guest post here today! Polly asked me to share a few favorite projects from my blog. If you haven't been to my blog before, I love to make things, but I do everything on a budget. I've got a little bit of everything...recipes, sewing projects, inexpensive home decor, handmade gift ideas, and whatever else I have been working on. Here are a few of my favorite projects:
1. Shoe Makeover. I turned a plain pair of black pumps into something special in less than half an hour for only $2 or $3.
2. Baby Shower Bouquet. This gift doubles as a decoration. It's a bouquet made from burp rags!
3. PVC Playhouse. I made these fun playhouses for my kids for Christmas this year. They love them! The frame is made from PVC pipe with a fabric cover. And the best part is that because they are made from PVC pipe, they take up minimal space when taken apart to store.
4. Felt Name Book. I love making quiet books. No, really... I love them! This is one version I made for a nephew to help him learn the letters in his name.
5. Pinterest Tested. Last but not least, the newest addition to my blog, Pinterest Tested. Ever wonder if that miracle cleaner is really miraculous? Or what about that homemade facial cleanser? Does it work? This is the place to find out! Each Monday I am testing Pins that catch my eye to see if they really live up to the claims made on Pinterest.
If you are a Pinterest addict like me, I bet you've seen the recipe for homemade laundry soap on there. I had to give it a try and I shared all my honest opinions in the test post.
Well, that's all folks. Hope you've enjoyed this little sneak peak of what The Craft Patch is all about. Have a nice day!