Sumo's Sweet Stuff to give her some love.
hosted by: Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple | Hungry Happenings | Pieces by Polly
I, Marissa, am so excited to be your host this week. I'm in full "get ready for baby mode" with just about 1 month left until my due date. So crazy right? So I've been baby crafting up a storm. Check out my DIY Moby baby carrier (so easy, there really is no need to pay the big bucks to get a name brand one) and my maternity version of the Bess shirt.
Bird Decorations | Jewelry Holder | Left Over Fabric Ideas | Art Travel Case | Little Pouch | Hexagon Coaster | Tote Bag | Colorful Bunting
I have also been busily cleaning house. Trying to get rid of extra stuff (you may have caught my destash on Instagram) and make room for the little guy. Part of that is getting my fabric collection under control. So today I'm sharing some awesome projects to do with fabric scraps that you all have linked up!Valentine Kids Crafts | Super Bowl Snacks | Rewards Card Keeper | Orange Blueberry Scones | I-Spy Quilt | Crock Pot Lasagna Soup And also be sure to check out some of these fabulous tutorials and recipes from our hosts! Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- Pretty Please pin the above two images! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 10pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the linky isn’t working, please click HERE!
Please show my sponsors some love...
|Smitten Scattered Hearts in Pink - Quilt Sandwich Fabrics||Garden Tomb - Art Print from Prints of Peace||Anatomical Heart Pendant from Boutique Academia|