For those of you, who will be spending this week watching the Olympics this week, I've got a great round-up for you. Lots of Olympics crafts and printables, plus some great goodies to eat while you're watching.
1. Printable Olympic Flag Banner from Second Chance to Dream 2. Tasty Lil' Smokie Wraps from The Crafty Blogstalker 3. DIY Felt Olympic Medals from Nap-time Creations 4. Chip and Dip Chicken Skewers from our co-host Beth at Hungry Happenings 5. Go for the Gold Printable from Rock-a-bye Parents 6. Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites from Organizer by Day 7. Printable Winter Olympics Bingo from Thirty Days Handmade 8. Chocolate Gold Medal from Burnt Apple 9. DIY Rustic Olympic Rings Banner from A Thrifter in Disguise 10. Easy Olympic Party Ideas from our co-host Kaysi at Keeping it Simple
Yeah!! It's my turn to host this weeks Block Party along with all my other awesome co-hosts. I had a lot of fun looking through everyone's projects and choosing some features.
hosted by: Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings
| Keeping It Simple | Hungry Happenings | Pieces by Polly
1. Shortie Pajamas from Mabye She Made It 2. Movie Star Dress from Nap-Time Creations 3. The Hermione Skirt from our co-host Polly at Pieces by Polly 4. Superhero Big Brother Shirt from C'mon Get Crafty 5. Princess Belle Dress from The Graceful Rose 6. Hooded Towel Poncho Tutorial from our co-host Tiffany at Making the World Cuter 7. How to Make a Moby Wrap from our co-host Marissa at Rae Gun Ramblings
- We'd love it if you pinned the two images from above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you've linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the linky isn’t working, please click HERE!