It's Father's Day at the end of this week, so it's time to start thinking about what your kids are going to be doing for your baby daddy, or maybe what you'll be doing for your own pops! Here are some great ideas to get your inspiration flowing and your dad smiling. :) Thanks for linking up all of your great ideas, we love featuring you!
Father's Day Gift IdeasLeft Side: Father's Day Printable Kids Interview | Father's Day Hand Print Tie | Keys to My Heart Card & Key Chain | Shirt & Tie Pizza | Cheesecake Swirl Brownies Right Side: Hands Down Best Dad Printable | Hero Stones Paperweights | You are One Smart Cookie | I'm Nuts About You Printable | Mason Jar BBQ Sauce | Father's Day Printable Coupons Dad You're My Anchor Card or Gift | M&M's Peanut Bow Tie Printable | Candy Bar Poster Idea | BBQ Rub Recipe and Printable | Golf Vignette
And now it's time for the Block Party!
Hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Hungry Happenings | Pieces By Polly
Link up once and be seen on all five of our blogs!
This week I, Tiffany will be your party host!
I would love it if you would come and check out everything I've been working on lately at Making the World Cuter!
Here is a little sneak peek...
Glass Patio Table Makeover (LOVE!) | Simple DIY Outdoor Benches (Easy and cute!) | Sparkly Guitar Makeover (So fun!) | My Back Porch Reveal! (Excited!)
Also would love it if you would come follow me on Instagram! I am so close to 500 followers! :)Now it’s time to show us what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Father's Day Collage above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
Please show my sponsors some love...
Julia Rotham Ride Bikes from Quilt Sandwich
|Berenstain Bears Camp Activities in Aqua - You Keep Me in Stitches|
Dr. Seuss Fat Quarter Bundle from Sisters and Quilters
|Wee Wander Triangle Quilt with Sarah Jane Fabrics - Pieces by Polly|