My kids had a really hard time seeing these go, because they just LOVE the snuggly softness of the Cuddle fabrics.
If you want to make your own, this is what you'll need for one pillow:
- 1 - 16" Home Elegance® Pillow Insert
- 1/2 Yard of Shield Liner Fabric (optional)
- 1/8 yard of Smooth Fusible Fleece Interfacing
- 1/2 yard of Animal Print Cuddle Fabric from Shannon Fabrics (I used Tiger Cuddle in Gold and Black and
- Baby Leopard Cuddle Camel/Brown1/8 yard or scraps of black Cuddle Fabric from Shannon Fabric
- Paper backed fusible web
- Rotary Cutter and Mat and/or Scissors
- Sewing machine
- The printable template available from the link below.
For the full instructions and printable template, click here to for the Animal Cuddle Pillows Project at Fairfield World.
Please show my sponsors some love...
|Molecule Necklaces from Boutique Academia||Onyx Constellation Southern Cross Necklace from Boutique Academia||Binary Love Pendant from Boutique Academia|
Pi Necklace from Boutique Academia