There is something about the New Year and the craziness of the holidays that make me want to get rid of 1/2 of my stuff and organize the other 1/2! I have been decluttering and organizing like crazy this month and I'm sure that I can't be the only one. If you have organization on the brain, then check out these 20+ that will make your life more organized!
Hi again, it's Kaysi from Keeping it Simple!
I'm so excited to be hosting again this week and to see what all you have been creating! I have been doing a TON of stuff behind the scenes (just haven't posted about them, yet...). Like I said before I have been decluttering like crazy and organizing my house. For some more inspiration, here are a few more organization posts.
* Pantry Organization * Car Garbage Bag * Kitchen Fridge Hack * Traveling Toiletry Bag * Bathroom Shelf *
Now it's time to party!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
Welcome to the block party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Organization Tips and Ideas image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!