Here's what you'll need to make your own:
- 32 ounce bag of Poly-Fil® Premium Fiber Fill
- 2/3 Yard Cuddle Lux Fabric from Shannon Fabrics (Rose Cuddle or Similar)
- Printed Template provided available from the full post on the Fairfield site.
- Scissors or Rotary Cutter and Mat
- Coordinating Thread
- Sewing Machine
- Hand sewing needle
- One small bead, any color (optional)
For the full set of instructions, you can see my Cuddle Heart Pillow Tutorial on the Fairfield site.
You can cuddle fabrics from Shannon Fabrics at local quilt shops and fabric stores, and online too. For more information, use their Store Locator.
And if the size and shape seems familiar, the measurements for these are just a little different than the Conversation Heart Pillows we made last year.
Connect with me on...