My kids are still pulling together their Valentine's for Tuesday. How about yours?
It's time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we've been up to some fun things lately.
It's Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Since I'm in a scramble to get valentines done this year, here are a few that I have done in the past (and some I might be doing this year too) that are as easy as printing out the printable and stapling it onto candy :).
Now it's time to get the party started!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Homemade Valentines image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!