I've been itching to pull out the paints lately...and these look like the perfect projects to get started with. Which one is your favorite?
Framed Chalk Board | What to use when Painting Glass | Balayage Inspired Furniture | How to Paint Watercolor Ice Cream Cones | Vintage Desk Makeover | Jacobean Nesting Tables With Floral Tops
Boy Bedroom Makeover | How to Paint Pineapples | Paint Can Planters | How to Make Custom Color Fabric Paint
How to Repair Damaged Veneer | Antique Hutch Makeover | Scented Water Color Paints | Pops of Color - Spray Paint Yard Decor
It's time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we've been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Paint Projects picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week's theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!