It's time for Mondays Block Party.
Are you one to grab a doughnut or muffing for breakfast? I am. I love sweets in the morning, so all of these recipes linked up by our lovely readers last week got me excited.
Hi Everyone, it's Beth from Hungry Happenings. I'm happy to be hosting this week's block party. I've been busy in my kitchen crafting up fun food for graduation parties this week and shared tutorials for making Pretzel Pop Graduates and Soft Pretzel Graduation Caps.
These fun projects were shared on the blogs of your five sweet hostesses this week. Stop by and check them out.
Now it’s time to link up. Let's see what you've been up to!
- We’d love it if you pinned one of the two images from above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the linky isn't showing up, use the link HERE.
Please show my sponsors some love...