- Make Your Own Watercolors from Crafting in the Rain
- Make Just 3 Rice Krispie Treats by Grits and Giggles
- How to Make an I'm Bored Box from Mother's Home
- Melted Crayon Christmas Ornaments from Upstate Ramblings
- Personalized Game Pieces from Kids Activities Blog
- Flying Snake Art from Kids Activities Blog
- Summer Inspired Printable Sewing Cards by MollyMooCrafts
- Make Loom Bands wtihout a Loom by A Typical English Home
- Make a Giant Outdoor Water Bed with My Frugal Adventures
- Free Felt Finger Puppet Patterns at Felt with Love Design
- DIY Backyard TeePee from Modern Muse
- Sea Animal Handprint Art by Mabey She Made It
- Fruit Loop Planes and Cars from Keeping It Simple
- Sticky Note Art from Pieces by Polly
- DIY Pallet Lemonade Stand from Making the World Cuter
- Light-Up Harry Potter Wand from Marissa at Raegun Ramblings
It's time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly
Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Boredom Busters Round Up image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Please show my sponsors some love...
200+ I-Spy Charm Squares Set - From Pieces by Polly Quilts
The Pigeon Fabric - From Quilt Sandwich Fabrics
|Berenstein Bear Fabric - You Keep Me in Stitches||Wee Wander Hexagon Quilt - Pieces by Polly Quilts|