We’ve joined forces to bring you one big block party!
You’ll only have to link up once to to be listed on all five sites!
hosted by: Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings| Keeping It Simple | Hungry Happenings | Pieces by Polly
This week's party is hosted by Polly from Pieces by Polly. Here are several of my recent projects: 120+ Fabrics Inspired by Children's Books, The Not-So-Fancy Fancy Nancy Quilt, and The Little Guy Floppy Tie Tutorial
Quilt Ladder, Pinwheel Table Runner, Soft Tones Squares Quilt, Texas Star Quilt Wall Hanging, Foundation Paper Pieced Panda, Wee Wander Hexie Quilt Tutorial, Lollipop Block, Half-Square-Triangle X Block Tutorial, Bespectacled Quilt,
And here's a peak at what our other hosts have been up to:
Baptism Keepsake Book by Tiffany, 3 Panel Dress Tutorial by Marissa, Knit Ruffled Pillow by Kaysi, and Cookie Kids in Pink Bunny Pajamas from Beth.
Thanks for joining us all this week.
Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
Please show my sponsors some love...
|Smitten Scattered Hearts in Pink - Quilt Sandwich Fabrics||Garden Tomb - Art Print from Prints of Peace||Anatomical Heart Pendant from Boutique Academia|